Chili Paneer is cottage cheese recipe with Paneer cubes, white onions, capsicum and garlic cooked with/without gravy in Chinese hot and sour sauces.
Preparation Time: Cooking Time: Makes 2 servings
1 cup Paneer (cottage cheese)
1 cup Capsicum
1 cup White Onion1 cup Spring Onions
1 tbsp Ginger (adrak) paste
1 tbsp Garlic (lehsun)
1 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 tsp crushed Red chili paste
- Cut paneer, capsicum and onions into cube size pieces. Chop garlic finely.
- Deep fry the paneer in hot oil until golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain and put in warm water to soak for 10 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add chopped garlic, ginger paste, white onions and capiscum and stir fry for a minute.
- Add the red chili paste and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the paneer and stir fry for one minute.
- Add the soy sauce and toss well.
- Add a little water if making chili paneer with gravy.
- Add spring onions as garnish before serving